Influenster votes: Queen Bey reigns on Social Media
If the Oscars went to social media accounts and personalities….
Aligning with awards season, you voted for for award-winning social media sites and accounts. Influenster Nation voted on nominees selected by a panel at Influenster Head Quarters in several categories.
See the results below:
- In Best Celebrity Twitter Account Leading celebrities on Twitter, the Social Media Oscar went to Anna Kendrick, an actress popularized by her roll in the movie Pitch Perfect. Following Ms. Kendrick in Twitter popularity is the ever-controversial Miley Cyrus.
- In the category of Best Brand Twitter Account, Victoria Secret lead with a full 23% of voters supporting the lingerie brand. Boasting 3.55M followers, @VictoriasSecret tweets about trends in lingerie and swimwear, secret pop-up sales, and gives followers an inside peek into the lives of their models.
- Meanwhile, on Facebook, Beyonce wears the crown for favorite Celebrity Facebook Account. With 56MM Likes, Beyonce’s page shares info and behind-the-scene glimpses of her most recent performances, as well as charitable and cultural content near to the singer’s heart.
- The magical world of Disney takes the award for best Brand Facebook Account, but still trails behind Queen Bey with only 46MM Likes. Disney page mixes upcoming attractions with classic Disney favorites as well as sharing special coupons for discounts on Disney merchandise.
- In the category of Best Celebrity Instagram Account, Beyonce’s glamorous feed adds yet another jewel to the Queen Bey social media crown. Beyonce’s carefully crafted social media persona manages to seem both aspirational and up-close-and-personal.
- The Ellen Show, took the Best Brand Instagram Account. @TheEllenShow posts pics of favorite moments on the show and candids of its star-studded guest list.
Influenster Oscar predictions!
Influensters weighed in on the biggest awards show of the season: The Oscars.
Some fun facts:
- Influensters predict 12 Years a Slave will take home the Oscar for Best Picture.
- Movie buffs are more likely to have seen American Hustleand Gravity.
- Sandra Bullock and Leonardo DiCaprio are popularly slotted for winning Best Actress & Best Actor, respectively.
- There’s a reason performers make the big bucks in movies: Influensters say the actors/actresses in the film is number one reason to see a movie.
- 9 out of 10 Influensters will tune in for the Oscars
- 62% of respondents claim to be more invested in the fashion on the red carpet than the making of cinematic history.
- In fact, having seen the films isn’t a major factor in your decision to watch the ceremony.
- Almost all Influensters think Ellen Degeneres will be a successful master of ceremonies.
Also, 97% of Influensters who responded that they would be watching the Oscars also plan to engage on Facebook & Twitter! So, be sure to jump online & connect with your fellow Influensters while you watch the stars take the stage!
Perfect Pair: The Colgate Optic White Toothbrush & Pen
Like Peanut Butter to Jelly…
Mike to Ike…
and Jay-Z to Beyonce…
some pairs just make sense.
The latest duo is Colgate’s Optic White ToothBrush + Built-In Whitening Pen! We know you are always on the go. Now there is no need complicate your hectic routine to get a gorgeous white smile!
A beautiful, whiter smile is as easy as Brush, Whiten, and Go with Colgate’s Optic White Toothbrush and Built-In Whitening Pen.
Brush. Brush as you normally would with your toothpaste.
Whiten. Turn dial at bottom of pen and apply gel. It takes only seconds to apply and adhere to your teeth. No waiting, no rinsing.
Go. Store pen inside brush.
The advanced whitening formula in the Optic White Built-In Whitening Pen goes beyond surface stains to deeply whiten teeth in just 2 days.
Check out the smiles of 5,000 on-the-go Influensters with @InfluensterVox and the hashtag #BrushWhitenGO
A beautiful whiter smile is as easy as #BrushWhitenGo! @OpticWhite